During the consultation of our web pages, to facilitate user navigation, it is possible that links to other sites not created by us (eg search engines, suppliers of connected solutions, etc.) may be hosted on our web pages. The data processing policies applied by these sites are not under our control and the protections provided by this information note do not extend to them; our company assumes no responsibility for the personal data that may be collected there.
It is also possible to access the Site without the user being asked to provide any personal data.
However, the computer systems and software used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols, by means of the action of files stored temporarily. or permanent on your hard disk (so-called Cookies) and thanks to the use of other software components downloaded or activated during navigation.
The Data Controller is Hotel Palazzo Delle Stelline di G.S.A. S.r.l., Corso Magenta, 61 – 20123 Milan. To exercise your rights listed above, you can contact the telephone number +39 02.4818431, the fax numbers +39 02.48519097 / 02.48194281 or the email address email@example.com.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the webserver to store information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even at a distance of days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies can be used to collect information on user behavior and the use of services.
In the remainder of this document, we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies by simply using the term “cookie”.
Types of cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of our site and are used to manage login and access to the site’s reserved functions, in general, to speed up, improve or customize the level of service to users. The duration of cookies is either strictly limited to the work session (when the browser is closed they are deleted), or of a longer duration, aimed at recognizing the visitor’s computer. Their deactivation can compromise the use of the services accessible from login, while the public part of the site remains normally usable.
- Analysis and performance cookies. These cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience, in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
Third party cookies
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the visited site (“owner”) and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example is the presence of “social plugins” (eg Facebook, Twitter, Google+) aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings on his browser.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
Disabling “third-party” cookies does not affect navigability in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” and “third party” cookies.
As an example, with Google Chrome click the wrench in the upper right corner and select “Settings”. At this point select ‘Show advanced settings and change the Privacy settings.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable third-party or marketing / retargeting cookies, visit:
WHICH COOKIES ARE MANAGED BY THE SITE
Some information, even if not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, by their very nature could, through processing or associations, allow the identification of the user.
This category includes the IP addresses of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the URL of the requested resources, the time of the request, the size of the file obtained in response, etc.
This data is used to:
- obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site (such as, in particular, the number of accesses), to check its correct functioning, to speed up, improve or customize the level of service to users and are deleted immediately after processing.
- carry out customer profiling activities for marketing activities, through the management of third-party cookies.
In both cases, the provision of information is optional; any refusal to provide such data, blocking cookies or other software components may make it impossible for us to send the requested information and / or not entirely correct functionality of the site.
The data collected will be processed exclusively by the company personnel in charge of this and will not be transferred or disclosed to other subjects.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site or to third parties: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts are not currently stored permanently.
This site uses